Manfeild - Overnighting
Overnighting General Information
- Self-contained motorhomes / caravans only and must hold a certified self-containment certificate.
- A self-containment vehicle is designed to completely meet the ablutionary and sanitary needs of the occupants (including water for drinking and cooking) for a minimum of three days without requiring any external services or discharging any waste.
- Strictly no tents
- There are no showers or toilets available for use, campers need to be equipped for the length of stay
- Access to Manfeild is via 59 South Street, Feilding
- Please see map (below) for overnighting designated area
- There is no pre-booking service available, however there are an abundance of non-powered sites. Powered sites will be on a first-in first-served basis.
- All overnighters are to take away their rubbish when they leave the venue
- No dogs
- Personal property safety is at your own risk. Manfeild Park Trust will not be responsible for any losses during your stay.
- Please respect your fellow overnighters and keep noise to a minimum
- It is recommended that you bring blocks as not all sites are level
- Prices (GST inclusive) are per site, per night:
- Non-powered site: $10.00
- Powered site: $15.00
- One self-contained motorhome / caravan per site (You may be asked to remove your vehicle from your caravan)
- Price excludes event entry fee. Tickets can be purchased from https://www.cdfielddays.co.nz/tickets
- All overnighting charges must be settled on arrival with Manfeild Park Trust
- Please check in on arrival at the Manfeild Office (located at D6 on the below map). Please note office hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
- Cash and Eftpos facilities are available for payment
- Upon payment, Manfeild Park Trust will provide you with a display pass that must be displayed on your motorhome/caravan at all times whilst onsite