Book Manfeild for your next Agriculture Event
**SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER**
If you're looking for a venue for your next Agriculture event, contact us for more details or click here: (1.84MB)
The centrepiece of Manfeild stands tall, and not just in its immediate environment. At 7750 square metres in size, this landmark single-span building is the largest and most modern sports and entertainment venue of its kind in the lower North Island. The stadium is ideal for a variety of events including agricultural, animal sales, trade exhibitions, garden shows, car shows and much more.
Whether your event is of a local or international level we have the potential to seat up to 5000 spectators, an additional 300 in corporate suites, and offer immediate parking for 600 vehicles.
Find out more about the Stadium Suites by clicking here.
Equivalent in size to a full rugby field, Manfeild Stadium is a multi-purpose facility with a special surface central arena designed for animal-friendly events, including international equestrian competition.
- Function – 5000
- Theatre – 5000
- Banquet – 2000
Conditions of Stadium Entry
- Patrons may be bag searched upon entry to the venue
- No smoking in the stadium
- No glass permitted in the stadium
- Stadium size: 7750 square metres
- Total site area: 45,000 square metres
- Roof area: 8000 square metres (max 10 metres high)
- Loading: Loading doors are 6 square metres
- Parking: Sealed parking for 650 light vehicles
- Lighting: 196 lighting fixtures providing a maximum 1500 lux
Stadium floor plan with sizes v2.pdf (0.37MB)