- Friday 2nd February 2024 (Restricted to NZCMRR/NZSCA members and 44th Annual Classic Festival Competitors only) - registrations will open Monday, 11th December 2023.
Registration for the below 2024 dates will be open from mid-January 2024
- Friday, 16th February 2024
- Friday, 26th April 2024
- Friday, 17th May 2024
- Friday, 19th July 2024
- Friday, 6th September 2024
- Friday, 11th October 2024
- Friday, 25th October 2024 (Restricted to NZCMRR/NZSCA members only)
- Friday, 1st November 2024
- Friday, 6th December 2024
- Friday, 13th December 2024 (Suzuki Series Competitors Only)
To pre-register click on the link below, all information for registrations is available on the registration page. Please ensure you fill out all necessary information in order to attend our Test Days.
Test Day Registration
- It is preferable for you to pre-book for Manfeild Test Days. An indemnity form will need to be filled out on the day in the track office from 8am
- Rata Street gates open at 8am
- Full day testing
- Indemnity forms available from 8am in the track office
- Circuit Chris Amon is open for testing from 9am - 3.30pm
- The cost is $140.00 (per rider/driver) which is to be pre-paid - it is permitted to have more than one driver/rider for one vehicle, however, each driver/rider must register and pay the fee. $80 per additional driver/rider.
- $160 for on the day registrations.
- Half day testing available for afternoon only session - $90.00 per half day.
- Payment to be made upon receipt of invoice, no later than the Wednesday prior to the Test Day. Bank transfer and Credit Card available.
- The number of sessions at each test day varies depending on the number of vehicles and type. On average, a minimum of five sessions per day will be run for each class. Usually 15-20 minute sessions.
- We recommend garages are booked prior to the event. Click here to enquire
- Prices for passengers is $40 per passenger.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Manfeild Test Days are for competition cars and motorcycles only, road cars/bikes are not permitted at these test days. All cars must be fitted with a roll cage.
- Manfeild Test Days run as a Category B event. Please see this guide for further details. Please ensure your vehicle is compliant to these standards.
- Cancellations - Manfeild reserves the absolute right to cancel or vary any date for any reason including as a result of weather conditions, insufficient registrations, track availability or any unforeseen event or circumstance. Manfeild accepts no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities
- Refunds are made at the total discretion of Manfeild Management
- Payments made by credit card will incur a 3% merchant fee
- In the event that a pre-paid reservation is not utilised by the customer without any notification to Manfeild then it is deemed to have been used
- Prepaid bookings can be diverted once only to an alternative date if you can't make the date booked. 24 hours notice is required
- NB: 2k cup cars are permitted at some test days hosted at Manfeild, please enquire with Manfeild staff regarding dates.
- NO DRIFTING IS PERMITTED
- All drivers/riders are required to complete registration details via the website to attend the Test Days
- All drivers/riders are required to complete an indemnity form on arrival in the track day office
- All drivers/riders must have a minimum of a full New Zealand Driver's License or National Race Licence
- All drivers/riders must be 16 years and over, unless a National Race Licence is held
- All cars must have: the regulated safety equipment and a fire extinguisher. No logbook is required
- Motorcycle riders must wear full leathers, gloves, helmet and appropriate footwear
- Drivers must wear fire proof overalls, gloves, helmet and appropriate footwear
- Commercial hot lap providers and corporate rides are not permitted on these days
- Passenger information:
- Passengers must be 16 years or older
- Passengers are permitted only if the car is fitted with a properly secured passenger seat and belts and a full roll cage
- Passengers must wear fire proof overalls, helmet and appropriate footwear.