2017 Test Days
- November 17
- December 8
- December 15 – Bikes Only
- 2018 Test Dates will be posted November 30
- South Street gates open from 8.00am - 5.00pm
- Full day testing
- Registration from 8am in the track office
- Circuit Chris Amon is open for testing from 9.00am – 4.00pm
- $120.00 (per vehicle) which is to be paid when signing on – it is permitted to have more than one driver/rider for one vehicle however each driver/rider must sign on
- Half day testing
- Registration from 12 noon in the track office
- Circuit Chris Amon is open for testing from 1.00pm – 4.00pm
- $80 (per vehicle) which is to be paid when signing on – it is permitted to have more than one driver/rider for one vehicle however each driver/rider must sign on
- Payment options include cash, eftpos, credit card
- The number of sessions at each test day varies depending on the number of vehicles and type. On average a minimum of five sessions per day will be run for each class, usually 15 - 20 minute sessions
- We recommend garages are booked prior to the event. Click here to enquire.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Manfeild Test Days are for competition cars and motorcycles only, road cars are not permitted at these test days. All cars must be fitted with a roll cage.
- NB: 2k cup cars are permitted at some test days hosted at Manfeild, please enquire with Manfeild staff regarding dates.
- NO DRIFTING is permitted
- All drivers/riders are required to complete an indemnity form on arrival in the track day office
- All drivers/riders must have a minimum of a standard driver’s license
- All drivers/riders must be 16 years and over
- All cars must have: the regulated safety equipment and a fire extinguisher. No logbook is required
- Motorcycle riders must wear full leathers, gloves, helmet and appropriate footwear.
- Drivers must wear fire proof overalls, gloves, helmet and appropriate footwear.
- Commercial hot lap providers and corporate rides are not permitted on these days
- Passenger information
- Passengers are permitted only if the car is fitted with a properly secured passenger seat and belts and a full roll cage
- Passengers must wear fireproof overalls, helmet and appropriate footwear
Price for passengers is $40.00 per passenger for the first two, thereafter the price is $80.00 per passenger