- Friday 9 April
- Friday 14 May
- Friday 4 June
- Friday 27 August
- Friday 24 September
- Friday 15 October
- Friday 5 November
- Friday 3 December
- Friday 10 December (Suzuki Series bikes only)
It is a requirement to pre-register for our Test Days
To pre-register click on the button below, all information for registrations is available on the registration page. Please ensure you fill out all necessary information in order to attend our Test Days.
Pre-registration closes 4pm the day prior to the Test Day date.
Please fill in the registration form and a Manfeild team member will be in touch to confirm registration. Top floor of the Control Tower will be open for you to fill in indemnity forms and to receive wristbands and stickers.
- Pre-booking is now required for Manfeild Test Days, once your registration has been received, a member of the Manfeild team will be in touch to confirm your place.
- Rata Street gates open from 8.00am - 5.00pm.
- Full day testing
- Indemnity forms must be completed on the top floor of the Control Tower.
- Circuit Chris Amon is open for testing from 9.00am – 4.30pm.
- The number of sessions at each test day varies depending on the number of vehicles and type. On average a minimum of five sessions per day will be run for each class, usually 15 - 20 minute sessions.
- The price is $140.00 (per rider/driver) PREPAID, or $160 on the day.
- Price for second driver/rider is $80 per additional driver/rider.
- Price for passengers is $40 per passenger (for the first two). Thereafter the price is $80 per passenger.
- Garages must be booked and paid for prior to the event. Click here to enquire.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Manfeild Test Days are for competition cars and motorcycles only, road cars are not permitted at these test days. All cars must be fitted with a roll cage.
- Cancellations – Manfeild reserves the absolute right to cancel or vary any date for any reason including as a result of weather conditions, insufficient registrations, track availability or any unforeseen event or circumstance. Manfeild accepts no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities.
- Refunds are made at the total discretion of Manfeild management.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a 3% merchant fee.
- In the event that a pre-paid reservation is not utilised by the customer without any notification to Manfeild then it is deemed to have been used.
- Pre-paid bookings can be diverted once only to an alternative date if you can’t make the date booked. 24 hours’ notice needs to be given.
- NB: 2k cup cars are permitted at some test days hosted at Manfeild, please enquire with Manfeild staff regarding dates.
- NO DRIFTING is permitted
- All drivers/riders are required to complete registration details via the website to attend the Test Days
- All drivers/riders are required to complete an indemnity form, this can be done on the top floor of the Control Tower.
- All drivers/riders must have a minimum of a full New Zealand driver’s license or National Race Licence.
- All drivers/riders must be 16 years and over, unless a National Race Licence is held.
- All cars must have: the regulated safety equipment and a fire extinguisher. No logbook is required
- Motorcycle riders must wear full leathers, gloves, helmet and appropriate footwear.
- Drivers must wear fire proof overalls, gloves, helmet and appropriate footwear.
- Commercial hot lap providers and corporate rides are not permitted on these days
- Passenger Information:
- Passengers must be 16 years or older
- Passengers are permitted only if the car is fitted with a properly secured passenger seat, belts and a full roll cage
- Passengers must wear fireproof overalls, helmet and appropriate footwear