- Friday 22nd July 2022 - for those competing in the weekend of 23/24 July
- Friday 19th August 2022
- Friday 23rd September 2022
- Friday 7th October 2022
- Friday 28th October 2022 - NZ Classic Motorcycle competitors only
- Friday 4th November 2022
- Friday 2nd December 2022
- Friday 9th December 2022 - Suzuki Series competitors only
To pre-register click on the button below, all information for registrations is available on the registration page. Please ensure you fill out all necessary information in order to attend our Test Days.
Pre-registration closes 12pm the day prior to the Test Day date.
- Rata Street gates open from 8.00am - 5.00pm.
- Full day testing
- Indemnity forms must be completed in the Race Day Office.
- Circuit Chris Amon is open for testing from 9.00am – 4pm.
- The number of sessions at each test day varies depending on the number of vehicles and type. On average a minimum of five sessions per day will be run for each class, usually 15 - 20 minute sessions.
- Prices as follows (per driver/rider);
- $140.00 full day pre-paid
- $160.00 full day pay on the day
- $90.00 half day (12.30pm - 4.00pm only)
- $80 per additional driver/rider
- $40 per passenger
Please fill in the registration form and a Manfeild team member will be in touch to confirm registration.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Manfeild Test Days are for competition cars and motorcycles only, road cars are not permitted at these test days. All cars must be fitted with a roll cage
- Manfeild Test Days run as a Category B event. Please see (6.97MB) for more information
- Cancellations – Manfeild reserves the absolute right to cancel or vary any date for any reason including as a result of weather conditions, insufficient registrations, track availability or any unforeseen event or circumstance. Manfeild accepts no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities
- Refunds are made at the total discretion of Manfeild management
- Payments made by credit card will incur a 3% merchant fee
- In the event that a pre-paid reservation is not utilised by the customer without any notification to Manfeild then it is deemed to have been used
- Pre-paid bookings can be diverted once only to an alternative date if you can’t make the date booked. 24 hours’ notice needs to be given
- NB: 2k cup cars are permitted at some test days hosted at Manfeild, please enquire with Manfeild staff regarding dates
- NO DRIFTING is permitted
- All drivers/riders are required to complete registration details via the website to attend the Test Days
- All drivers/riders are required to complete an indemnity form
- All drivers/riders must have a minimum of a full New Zealand driver’s license or National Race Licence
- All drivers/riders must be 16 years and over, unless a National Race Licence is held
- All cars must have: the regulated safety equipment and a fire extinguisher. No logbook is required
- Motorcycle riders must wear full leathers, gloves, helmet and appropriate footwear
- Drivers must wear fire proof overalls, gloves, helmet and appropriate footwear
- Commercial hot lap providers and corporate rides are not permitted on these days
- Passenger Information:
- Passengers must be 16 years or older
- Passengers are permitted only if the car is fitted with a properly secured passenger seat, belts and a full roll cage
- Passengers must wear fireproof overalls, helmet and appropriate footwear