- Friday 25th September
- Friday 23rd October (Cars Only)
- Friday 6th November
- Friday 4th December
It is a requirement to pre-register for our Test Days
To pre-register click on the button below, all information for registrations is available on the registration page. Please ensure you fill out all necessary information in order to attend our Test Days.
- Pre-booking is required for Manfeild Test Days, fill out an indemnity form on the day in the track office from 8am
- South Street gates open from 8.00am - 5.00pm
- Full day testing
- Indemnity forms available from 8am in the track office
- Circuit Chris Amon is open for testing from 9.00am – 4.00pm
- The cost is $140.00 (per rider/driver) which is to be paid when signing on – it is permitted to have more than one driver/rider for one vehicle however each driver/rider must sign on and pay the fee
- Half day testing
- You can still arrived for a half day, however, the fee remains $140.
- Payment options include cash, eftpos, credit card
- The number of sessions at each test day varies depending on the number of vehicles and type. On average a minimum of five sessions per day will be run for each class, usually 15 - 20 minute sessions.
- We recommend garages are booked prior to the event. Click here to enquire.
- Price for passengers is $40 per passenger (for the first two). Thereafter the price is $80 per passenger.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Manfeild Test Days are for competition cars and motorcycles only, road cars are not permitted at these test days. All cars must be fitted with a roll cage.
- NB: 2k cup cars are permitted at some test days hosted at Manfeild, please enquire with Manfeild staff regarding dates.
- NO DRIFTING is permitted
- All drivers/riders are required to complete registration details via the website to attend the Test Days
- All drivers/riders are required to complete an indemnity form on arrival in the track day office
- All drivers/riders must have a minimum of a full New Zealand driver’s license or National Race Licence.
- All drivers/riders must be 16 years and over, unless a National Race Licence is held.
- All cars must have: the regulated safety equipment and a fire extinguisher. No logbook is required
- Motorcycle riders must wear full leathers, gloves, helmet and appropriate footwear.
- Drivers must wear fire proof overalls, gloves, helmet and appropriate footwear.
- Commercial hot lap providers and corporate rides are not permitted on these days
- Passenger information
- Passengers must be 16 years or older
- Passengers are permitted only if the car is fitted with a properly secured passenger seat and belts and a full roll cage
- Passengers must wear fireproof overalls, helmet and appropriate footwear