44th NZCMRR Classic Motorcycle Festival - Book a site
We are offering spectator camping for the 44th NZCMRR Classic Motorcycle Racing Festival from Thursday, 1st February 2024 to Tuesday, 6th February 2024.
If any competitors wish to stay in the spectator zones, please book via the below link. Please note, no pitting will be permitted in these areas.
OVERNIGHTING GENERAL INFORMATION
All overnighting is for event participants or spectators only
- It is a requirement to book a site prior to your arrival (click the 'BOOK A SITE' button below)
- Self-contained motorhomes / caravans only and must hold a certified self-containment certificate
- A self-containment vehicle is designed to completely meet the ablutionary and sanitary needs of the occupants (including water for drinking and cooking) for a minimum of three days without requiring any external services or discharging any waste
- Tents allowed in the Group Zone and Family Zone ONLY (map below)
- All overnighters are to take away their rubbish when they leave the venue
- No dogs
- Personal property safety is at your own risk. Manfeild Park Trust will not be responsible for any losses during your stay
- Please respect your fellow overnighters and keep noise to a minimum
- It is recommended that you bring blocks as not all sites are level
- Main vehicle access gates are locked at 9.00pm till approximately 06.30am, pedestrian access is available outside these hours.