NZ Grand Prix - Overnighting
The 64th NZ Grand Prix 2019, Manfeild
Overnighting General Information
- Self-contained motorhomes / caravans only
- Strictly no tents
- There are no showers or toilets available for use, campers need to be equipped for the length of stay
- Access to the venue is via 59 South Street from Thursday 7 February, 3pm. All campers must be departed by Sunday 10 February, 6pm
- Please see map (below) for overnighting designated area
- There is no pre-booking service available, however there are an abundance of non-powered sites. Powered sites will be on a first-in first-served basis.
- All overnighters are to take away their rubbish when they leave the venue
- No dogs
- Personal property safety is at your own risk. Manfeild Park Trust and Speedwork’s Events will not be responsible for any losses during your stay.
- Your motorhome/caravan must hold a certified self-containment certificate.
- A self-containment vehicle is designed to completely meet the ablutionary and sanitary needs of the occupants (including water for drinking and cooking) for a minimum of three days without requiring any external services or discharging any waste.
- Please respect your fellow overnighters and keep noise to a minimum
- It is recommended that you bring blocks as not all sites are level
- Prices (GST inclusive) are for three nights (Thursday, Friday, Saturday):
- Non-powered site: $50.00 (three nights)
- Powered site: $75.00 (three nights)
- One motorhome / caravan per site (You may be asked to remove your vehicle from your caravan)
- No discounted rates are given for stays less than three nights
- Price excludes event entry fee. Event tickets to be purchased from www.eventfinda.co.nz
- All overnighting charges must be settled on arrival with Speedworks Events (not Manfeild)
- Please park in the designated areas and a Speedworks staff member will come and see you
- Cash and Eftpos facilities are available for payment
- Upon payment, Speedworks Events will provide you with a display pass that must be displayed on your motorhome/caravan at all times whilst onsite