MG Classic Stadium Pitting
Friday 15 November - Sunday 17 November 2019
- $150 +GST for the whole event – 9m x 3m pit space
- $200 + GST for the whole event – 10m x 4m pit space (Tranzam category)
- $100 + GST for the whole event – 9m x 3m pit space (on Equestrian Surface)
- Single phase power will be supplied to each pit space.
- Payment due 7 days after booking to secure your pit space. Due to high demand, if not paid within 7 days of booking, your booking will be cancelled and released to be re-booked.
- All service vehicles and trailers are to be parked out through the gate beside the competitor’s entry into the stadium. This will be signed.
- No trailers or service vehicles are to be parked in the stadium carpark, if your trailer is parked in the wrong place it will be towed to the correct parking location.
- No pack in on Thursday due to another event on site. Access from 6am Friday.
Terms of stadium pitting:
- Fuel must be stored in appropriate containers.
- Fuel containers must be closed when not in use.
- Fuel cannot be stored in the stadium overnight; a fuel bund is provided through the sliding gate between the stadium and circuit.
- Competitors must provide their own extension leads and multi box. These must be tagged and tested.
- All care must be taken to minimise oil spills onto the ground, any spills are to be cleaned immediately.
- A tarpaulin is compulsory on the equestrian surface – pit spaces 51 – 89.
- Do not put stones or rubber from tyres, or any rubbish onto the equestrian surface. Please use the wheelie bins provided.
- Please ensure your pit is left free of any rubbish on departure
- At the conclusion of the meeting all car parts and tyres must be removed from the stadium; failure to do this will result in a further account being sent to you for disposal
- No smoking or alcohol is permitted in the stadium at any time
- No sleeping in transporters or vehicles inside the stadium
Access to the stadium will strictly be:
Friday 15 November 6am (we will be onsite to show you to your pit area) – 7pm
Saturday 16 November 7am – 7pm (6-7pm limited noise due to wedding on site)
Sunday 17 November 7am – 7pm
For single bookings, please fill out the form below and a Manfeild staff member will get back to you shortly
For group bookings please contact Julia@manfeild.co.nz