WHATS INCLUDED WITH CIRCUIT HIRE?
When booking the 3km and 4.5km circuit the following facilities are included in the hire price:
- Control tower rooms – office at ground floor, 2nd floor control room/s
- Toilet facilities within the control tower, portable block by café and toilet block at the top of dummy grid
- Scrutineering Shed
- Pit Bay Building
SUPPORTING FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
NB: some of these will be at an additional cost:
- 10 x lockable pit lane garages (5m x 8m), complete with power, water and compressed air
- 12 x single lockable pit garages, complete with power and water
- 1 x double lockable pit garages, complete with power and water
- Allitrax Race Lights System
- Public PA system
- Pit PA system
- Cordless microphone
- Fire Extinguishers
- Flag sets
- Sealed asphalt flat areas
- Grassed pit areas
- 2 x flat pads
- Standard and 3 phase power
- Water outlets
- Waste oil dumps
NOISE MANAGEMENT PLAN
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL CIRCUIT EVENTS
- Confirmation of first aid provision as per terms and conditions. Pro Med is Manfeild’s exclusive provider and pricing options can be provided at the time of booking.
- The activity must comply with the Manfeild Park Trust’s noise resource consent (refer link above).
- Confirmation of who will be providing marshalling and rescue for your event. The Manawatu Car Club is our resident car club and can offer these services to your event. To contact them click here.
- Advise Manfeild if your event is permitted or non-permitted and comply with the following requirements:
- For any type of ‘competition’ the hirer must be an affiliated club either to Motorsport NZ (MSNZ) or Motorcycling New Zealand (MNZ), gain a permit through them and comply to MSNZ/MNZ rules and regulations
- Once the permit is issued you are required to provide a copy of this to Manfeild.
- The circuit will only be hired to suitably qualified organisations or individuals that can provide evidence of having run track days, driver training days or other circuit activity.
- The hirer must provide a Health and Safety plan for the event, which is to be submitted to Manfeild for approval
- The hirer must provide evidence of sufficient public liability insurance cover to a minimum value of $2,000,000.00 NZD.
Getting started in Motorsport? Check out MotorSport New Zealand or Motorcycling New Zealand.