Public Dangerous Goods Course

Dangerous goods include any substances or articles that have explosive, flammable, toxic, infectious or corrosive properties. If you’re transporting dangerous goods for hire or reward (e.g. if you’re a transport operator or a courier), you will usually require a D endorsement. You must have a dangerous goods (D) endorsement on your driver licence before transporting any dangerous here for more detail


Fri 9 Apr, 9:00am - 4:30pm